Friday, August 29, 2008

Have we lost our collective minds?

How is it that we, as a society, can continue to fund an organization that not only promotes the murder of the unborn child, but also advocates sexual deviancy to our young children, teens and young adults...

Please contact your state representatives to let them know that Planned Parenthood should no longer receive your tax dollars to promote a sexual society to the next generation...

Let's see if we might be able to "change" a bit of history ourselves... Change is such a big desire in America these days - let's see how we can take part in the take down of one of the most destructive forces in the American family today...

I look forward to your thoughts and comments.

2 comments:

captain howdy said...

"I look forward to your thoughts and comments."





Yeah, So you can erase them.

Benjamin - The Sower said...

I'm sorry that it's taken more than a year to reply to this comment - to be honest, I don't remember ever having seen it until just now...

The only comments I've intentionally left unpublished are those that are overtly profane, or those that do not deal with the subject in the first place...

I'm not aware of any comment of yours in particular Mr. Howdy, that I've erased, so perhaps you'd care to enlighten me...

Or, since it's been a year now, perhaps we could move on...