Friday, July 4, 2008

When you find something great...

You just gotta' share it with the world...

Happy Independence Day everyone - find someone whose fought for our freedom and thank them with a salute or a hug...  Then thank God - wait...  thank God first, then find yourself a veteran...

-Benjamin

as a post script to this post, I want to make sure I give credit to the artist of these illustrations...  His name is Richard Gunther, a friend of Ray Comfort's - I highly admire his work, therefore, you will, no doubt, be seeing more of his work from time to time here on my Blog...  Great job Richard, you are blessed...

2 comments:

D. A. N. said...

I agree that is something great, thanks

Benjamin - The Sower said...

I thought the message was one that didn't deserve a commentary, which is rare when it comes to comics...

BTW, welcome, you feel free to add your two cents where ever you'd like...