Monday, March 22, 2010

Just had to share...

Because I could...


I used to think that Michael Moore - the Oscar Award winning documentarian - was thought-provoking and edgy. Even right in many of his assertions against Corporate America. This was back in the mid to late 80s and early 90s when his antics would garner a 30-second spot on some liberal comedy show. Back then, it appeared as though he was picking on big business because they were the bad guys - now that I'm older, and able to discern facts from fiction, he just comes off as hateful and dishonest...

So I thought I'd share a movie that seems to echo my conclusions. Someone else making the movie saved me a bunch of money, and the fact that HULU.com allowed me to embed it here, means I get to save again - win/win...

Enjoy...


No comments: